Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just another day

Things are going great, except it takes me 2 hours to get ready and get out of the house - when the hubby is around it may even take longer! How do people do it? I have a whole new respect for working mothers!!! My sister-in-laws are supermoms!!
C is doing great she is getting bigger and for th epassed 3 nights she has slept for 4 plus hours in a row, last night it was 5.
OK I have a 2 year old rapping a dog collar around my arm telling me he is pulling me so I need to play with trucks before I have no arm left!

1 comment:

mamaof3girls said...

That made my day! Just wait until C gets old enough for you to have to put her hair up. My goodness the drama it invokes! Very difficult to brush hair in a pony tail when little hands are grabbing at hair so you can't get at it! Of course, I have a diva in training so yours might not be so bad!