Friday, September 15, 2006

long time

I guess I should update this - not that anyone reads it but
K is sitting up pretty good now. She will fall over it is kinda funny but she is really trying!
J is happy to back in Mom's day out he learned how to skate this past wednesday. I can't wait till it is my week to help so I can see him do it - they skate every wednesday.
Another birthday has past and I don't feel older so that is good! Thanks to A and H for the massage - I can't wait to use that.
I did start back at WW so I am ready to see this baby weight go.
That is it for now

2 comments:

Mouse said...

People do read this, MeMe!!!

Happy Belated Birthday! I know I'm a couple days off -- life is wild right now.

Tell the littluns hello from the Mouse.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the massage! I know you need it! That is great little bit is sitting up - getting so big too fast! J on skates... look out!