Tuesday, November 11, 2008

great for gifts

I posted this on our 3-day blog - (http://geauxbold.blogspot.com) but in case you do not check that one I wanted to post it here also. These make great little gifts or stocking stuffers. So far everyone has loved them.....

Ok so most of you know I am making Key Fobs for donations to my 3-day walk.
I was asked to make a list of ribbon I have so here it goes.

If you want a letter on it also let me know - I will post the color list for that soon.

The outer ribbon is 1 1/2" wide and the inner ribbon is 7/8" But you could use 2 outer ribbons to make a key fob also just let me know which color you want on the outside.

If you are looking for a color and I do not have it please let me know or if you want to see a picture of the ribbon let me know and I will post it - Thank you!

Outer Ribbon
------------------------
Yellow Gold (LSU color)
Electric blue
Navy Blue
Black
Light Purple
Pink with Ballet slippers
Green
Red
Pixie Pink (light)
French Pink (med)
Pink (med/dark)
Brown
purple (LSU)
Orange
Green with red& white dots
Lavender with white dots
Yellow with white dots
Brown with pink dots
Yellow with pink dots

White with red hearts and Swirls (dark color letter)

Brown with pink circles - retro (too busy for letter)
Dragon flies with flowers - light green and light pink (too busy for letter)
White with American flag hearts (too busy for letter)
Bees and honey combs(too Busy for letter)
Blue with Sunflowers (too busy for letter)


Inner ribbon (design on white unless other wise noted)
---------------
purple paw prints
American Flag hearts
Grey kittens with red bow
red and pink hearts
green frogs
brown footballs
pink ballet slippers
orange gold fish
ice cream cones
soccor balls
green turtles
cartoon animals (light colors)
pink with small white dots
flip flops
blue with sunflowers
spa green with brown dots
hand prints

solid colors:
blue
black
dark lime
red
electric blue
white
bright pink
Mystic blue (light blue)
purple (LSU)
gold (N.O. Saints)
Yellow gold (LSU)
lavender

purple green and gold striped (Mardi Gras)
valentine skulls (black with pink and green skulls and red hearts)
shocking pink with monkeys
red with small swiss dots white dots

No comments: