Sunday, December 07, 2008

a long time!

I just saw how long ago it was I updated!
Things are good. Jaxon turned 5 on the 3rd of Dec so I have been crazy busy with that. Not so much that day but today was his party and I made the cake - I will post picture tomorrow.
I have also been very busy with the Key fob orders - I am so excited with the number of orders I have gotten. Now I just need to keep them coming on after the holidays!
The holidays are in full swing, we had breakfast with Santa at Jaxon's school - they fed them donuts and cookies (talk about to very excited kids!)
We received our 1st Christmas presents today so they will go under the tree!
December is going to be a very happy month with all the parties with friends and family, we are so blessed to be invited to so many places.
I am very sad for Bobby and Hallie's lost of fray fray but thankful family was there to help them in the time of need!
I guess Thanksgiving is just hanging around because I am very thankful for my life and loving the Christmas joy everyone has!
Now I am off to bed the kids have school so it is a early morning for us!

1 comment:

EriK said...

I think Thansgiving is hanging around my waist...