Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scared but lesson learned

Last night was the first time in a really long time I was truely scared but not enough to call anyone but still my heart was racing. I was woken up around midnight because the garage door was opening then a few minutes later I heard it again. My alarm was set so I knee nobody could come in with out tripping that. I looked out th windows and saw nothing but my neighbors garage was open with the lights on so I figured they were still up. After about 2 1/2 hours I fell back a sleep. So this morning I learned how to lock the garage doors but a switch on top of the buttons in the garage!! Yeah because that always had worried me. After texting a few people I found out that my door was open when the neighbors came home so they tried to close it. The sensor hit something and went back up so they had to try again. If I would have text Eric last night I would have known this but because I am so worried about bugging someone I did not. I know crazy!
So what happen was Jaxon told me he closed the garage door which I heard him do but we did not hear it go back up. So I did not check, I set the alarm and went to bed.
Lessons learned:
Double check garage door
Lock garage doors now that I kwow how (I plan on keeping it locked and. Unlock it only when we open the doors).

oh and if you are walking on the treadmill while texting about this to 3 people it makes the time go really really fast! 40 min up hill with a 5 min each cool down and warm up for total 50 minutes = yeah me!

Ask questions before I drive myself crazy there usually is a good sane answer!!


Yeah life!

No comments: