Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner for tuesday

So me and Megan are doing weight watchers with a twist - we have three things to do each day - meet our points, drink our water and exercise each counts for 5 points, so you can earn 15 points a day - at the end of 4 weeks who ever has the most points wins. So I have been eating better (for 2 days now). Last night we had a ww taco salad and tonight I tried a new recipe - take a flank steak, some lime juice and a jar of salsa put in the crock pot and cook. I took the meat and put it on a tortilla for a meat roll up - was actually really good! yeah a new crock pot dinner.
I also painted a wall in my house black - ok it is chalk board but it is still black. Once I get everything back on the wall and the rest of the room painted it should not stand out so much!


No comments: