Wednesday, November 10, 2010

pictures

I love taking pictures and sharing them with everyone, I wish I knew more about taken them but it is on my list of things to do. anyway with tomorrow being veterans day a few people changed their profile pictures to ones of them in uniform. Erik asked to find one of him in his blues and made a comment that we did not have any of the two of us in uniform together. How could that be we were on the same ship for almost 2 years (actually almost 4 years but we did not know each other for 2 of those years). So I looked and looked and looked - sure enough I could not find one picture of us in uniform together. How sad is that! I will have to ask Carol if she has any from the family day cruise, but how did that happen? I have a lot of pictures of us in the same space but not together. Did we not ask anyone to take our picture, did we not think to ask anyone? I have a few on the flight deck as we went through the Suez Canal - Erik and Gary, Erik and Vandi, me and Vandi,- Erik, Vandi and Gary but none of me and Erik not even with a group of people. Now I am on a mission to find one picture of us together in uniform!!
Really how can that be? I know we were using film cameras but come on.......

Anyway I hope everyone has a very Happy Veterans Day tomorrow!

No comments: