Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brayden's cake


This is a cake a made for a party today. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I needed to put some rods in it to keep it from slipping but that is alright we will just take off the chest and fish them out. They can just eat the bottom. I did mess up on the writing because I put for in stead of Four because I thought he was turning 3 till I read the invite again so I changed it.

I am at the end of my rope with the kids and sleeping. Jaxon came in at 5am this morning which means KK followed him. Then they fight because someone is touching someone else. I get up to go in their room but they scream and cry. I have tried walking them both back to the room but they don't stay - so we have all been up since 5am and I am not happy! I told Jaxon I was going to take away his pirate bedding if he did not sleep in his room (he does not use covers so I really don't think that is going to work)
to top that off my bed is killing my back! Fun FUN

3 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

I would say at 5 just let em in! My co-worker, who is a single parent said 2am was her cuttoff. If her daughter came in after 2am she just let her in casue she needed her sleep. I have come to realize that it is really is bear that doesn't sleep b/c if she isn't there, Pixie wouls sleep until 8am but bear WAKES her up!!! "She is sleeping!! Leave her alone!!" I am kind of resigned to the fact that I will not be able to sleep past 6 unless they are spending the night out, or high school!

megan said...

I feel your pain...only I have only one showing up in our bed right now. Izaac is pretty consistent in showing up around 4am. At that point I tell him to go to the bathroom before he climbs in with us. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Super Super cute cake! Great job! As for sleeping - you have to figure out how you want the kids to sleep and be consistent (I can't spell today) in what you do. We did the it is still bed time and walked them back to their room. Hugs and kisses tucked in, took a while, but we have peaceful nights most of the time - unless it's bad dreams or Doodle with a night terror.... oh those are fun!