Monday, May 12, 2008

6 lbs gone

Just to let you know I went in today and I am down 6lbs in 2 weeks. I actually did really bad last week on a couple of days. I made a mistake on the calories one day and did not realize it till today. But Still I am down!! Blood pressure and pulse still look good. If this keeps up I will need new clothes for Mini's wedding!
Things are going really well. MOther's day weekend was fun - Emma's party then crawfish for Mom's day. Sunday my Dad cooked lunch for me and my mom - even made the kids plates! Then we went to a B-day party that afternoon. So busy fun weekend!

2 comments:

comeaux said...

great job! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! It should start shedding off soon, just takes a little while for your body to realize what it is doing!