Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 3 gone

OK so I have been on the study for 3 days. Things are going good. I thought only eating 1573 cal was going to be hard but it is actually hard to eat that much! Today I was about 250 cal short. Today I think it was because I did not snack at all since I was at the preschool for the day. Plus I am still fighting a cold.
To answer Amanda - I think they want everyone to increase their activity level to 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week and/or get in 10,000 steps. They do put everyone on a restricted cal diet.
The pills are still making me feel a little loopy but not bad enough to want to stop them. Then I have been getting really tried in the afternoon but is that from the pills, the cold, or working at the preschool?? I guess only time will tell.
Besides that everything is going good! Jaxon is having fun at school and KK will she has been a PITA(pain in the Ass) lately, she will hit you if you tell her no, she will also spit at you (sticks her tongue out and blows) Today I was in her class and she would not take a nap. Neither of us could get her to go to sleep! So this afternoon was fun but she fell asleep really early today. Erik is working and I am loving life - OK I will once this cold thing is gone.
I did get a Tassimo coffee maker today - yeah - and at Target you got a $20 gift card with the purchase so it made the price even better and you got a free pack of coffee!!! YEAH for me - Thanks Tobie and Megan for that need or would that be a want? Coffee is a hard thing to get along with out so am going to say a need.

2 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

In the group sessions I have to go to, everyone talks about their energy level increasing. Mine didn't but I think that has to do with working full time and then going home to the kiddos! I have about the same amount of energy that i have always had! It really isn't to hard to restrict the calories b/c there are definately some days when I am good at 1200. But others where it is REALLY hard b/c I just want to EAT!! Good luck! The right attitude is what you really need and you have that!

MeMe said...

Thanks for the encouragement! Today I went to Mcd with Jaxon and could only eat 1/2 my salad!! Crazy I tell you!!