Tuesday, April 08, 2008

KK's Party

OK so I am a little late to update about KK's party. It was great we had a really good time. Just family and a few friends - I would say small but is it ever small with our family? I ended up not inviting anyone from a playgroup we go to because I was asked a while ago if I wanted to have KK's and a little girl in her class - party together since we are in the same playgroup. I said sure that sounds great - then on Thursday before KK's crawfish boil I get an evite to the other girls party that is on Mother's day. Needless to say the mother planned her party and did not ask me if I still wanted to share parties - oh well so no one from our playgroup was invited.
The party was lots of fun. Amy (KK's Godmother) her boyfriend Chad and her sister Marcell came which was fun. Erik's friend from work and his daughter Zoe came and helped with the crawfish OK help is used lightly since Chris actually cooked all the crawfish. KK loved her M&M cake and all her gifts. so Thank you for all who came and Thank you for all the great gifts. We had a blast because you all were able to make it!
I am working on adding the pictures as I write this sometime I just don't want to wait! I tried to go a slideshow on Photobucket but it was taken way way to long! so you are stuck with the plan pictures being added.






2 comments:

megan said...

Looks like ya'll had tons of fun! Sorry we had to miss it. Can't wait for ya'll to come to Texas!

comeaux said...

Sorry we missed it too. Give her a big hug from her godfather :) Expect a little late gift in the mail .