Monday, April 21, 2008

Heart

I saw my heart today - OK so it was on an Ultrasound machine, but it was cool! I saw the valves opening and closing. Then they did a color picture and you could see the blood going in and out of the valves. Very cool!! I am so lucky to see that because most people do not get to see their heart unless something is wrong. Yeah - can you tell I think it was the coolest thing!! I also saw my vain contract when I snuffed through my nose.
The kids are good. Jaxon is at school and KK is sleeping she threw up all day yesterday but is fine today!!

3 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

Uh, and why were you looking at your heart?

MeMe said...

The Pennington study - sorry I guess I should have added that

Anonymous said...

That must have been neat - I've only seen my gallbladder - well other than the kiddies. :-)