Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st day of school and other things




What are you looking at??


Jaxon did really good his 1st day at school. He was so excited today to see me at school serving lunch - he wants me there everyday! Not going to happen but I will be there at least once or twice a month.
He is still enjoying his Tae Kwon Do. He has been doing it for almost 3 weeks and really loves it. I ask him at the end of each class if he wants to come back and he says yes.
We are having a little trouble with getting him to bed before 8 so today we sent him to bed and let katie stay down with me while I watched the Olympics. Look Michael Phelps swims again! He is amazing but he has a 6'7" arm reach and is 6'4"
he burns 4000 cals in one work out! WOW that is what I call a work out. OK back on track.
Today I served lunch at school- much better the I thought it would be. The time went fast, Jaxon did not act crazy when he saw me and listened very well while he was eating minus a few screams of "Hi Mom" but still very good.
look WR and another gold for Phelps and Lochte who just swam and won gold 26 minutes ago wow these guy are good (I know they are in the Olympics)

10:00 bed time and both kids are up! Yeah for crying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLIE

2 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

Sounds like he had a good time! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up!

megan said...

Love the first day of school photos on all of ya'lls sites,can't wait to post Izaacs....one more week of freedom for him!