Monday, August 25, 2008

KK's 1st day



KK started today at St. Andrew UMC Mom day out program. she was happy to see her teacher - actually run up to her and gave her a hug - which is weird for her since she only meet the lady last Friday. ANy way here are a few pictures, I know her bag is to big for her but it had to fit her lunch box in it which is kinda big.
And no she did not wear her headband to school she took it out as we were walking out the door.
Jax gets school pictures taken tomorrow so hopefully no cheesey face!
Everything else is good, the kids went swimming in their clothes in the rain on Sunday (Fay rain so no thunder) They all thought it was great.
Saturday went out to a friends house learned to make a new craft and a new card game. Erik even let me sleep in a little on Sunday since I got in late.
I have been walking or doing something 4 to 5 days a week. Tomorrow is Erik's last day but he has one more night. My neighbors may watch the kids this week so we can go get Dinner to celebrate the new job just need to pick a day when nobody has anything going on.

1 comment:

loud said...

I'm surprised she could stand up!