Wednesday, September 26, 2007

learning




Well I have decided to learn to make dresses for Katie. The LSU one was my first and I don't like the dress that much - it flares to much and so it looks too big (they are both a size 1)


The other one is a better dress style but after seeing it in the pictures I need to move the buttons up some. But I am learning! I actually only did the sewing that did not show - I had Mom come behind me and do all the sewing that shows - the hem and the sewing around the neck. Maybe I will try the hem next dress???

Beside my back hurting like hell everything is going great. I have not hurt like this is a very long time! Good thing I was already going to the Dr in the morning.
Jaxon is loving his class in preschool. If I ask him what they did he tells me a little but then as the day goes on he fills me in little by little.
Katie actually wined a little this morning because she did not get to get out at their school. It was kinda funny - at least I know she likes it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the dresses! Maybe next time we can visit with little bit! Great to see you!