Saturday, September 29, 2007

picture perfect






Today I decided to take some pictures while we celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday and watch LSU beat Tulane (although it was painful to watch at some points)




Trying to get 6 kids to look is hard but I did get one that turned out ok
This is more what it felt like trying to take the pictures.




My back is doing better - or maybe it is the meds talking... we will see I start my 8th round of PT next week - I think I will be in and out of PT for the rest of my life AHHHHHHHHH. Unless I can figure out a way to get a whole new back but since that is not going to happen I will just help keep PT's in business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture turned out great! If we get one a year we are doing good. Keep up with the PT I think that is going to help you the most. Remember last time - you started that and were able to start exercising - it took you a while but you eventually got a lot better. You are doing great!!!!

Mouse said...

Love the pic of Tia -- that's a classic Tia face!!!!