Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New Day

OK so it is a new month - with a lot of new things going on so I decided to go back to this blog since everyone seems to use this one more then myspace.
SO what is going on:
Jaxon and Katie start MDO and preschool tomorrow! I am so excited. Jaxon really needed to be back in school he gets bored and his new teacher seems great.
Katie will have the same teacher Jaxon had at his age so I am really happy with that since she already knows the family and is use to Erik!
We are still unpacking! I know it has been 2 months but it is really hard with the kids trying to help. so tomorrow I should be able to build some storage and get a little organized.
I hate that some places do not have homes yet.
OK that is all for now. I plan to be better at keeping this updated. we will see!

No comments: