Thursday, October 11, 2007

after the kids go to sleep



OK so I went a little crazy last night with the Halloween ribbon! I was playing with different was to make the ribbons - I even made a Halloween ladybug (is that possible?)

I have to let everyone know how proud I am of Hallie - she is doing the 3-day walk for breast cancer tomorrow. 60 miles in 3 days - why to go Hallie you inspire me! Full time mom and full time worker and yet you found the time to raise or $3200 for breast cancer! WAY TO GO HALLIE I am so proud of you!!

Since Hallie has successfully met her goals she inspired me to set some. I have my sight focused on doing the walk with her in 2 years. I have talked to my PT about getting my back ready for this. We have started to build our team - everyone is welcome so if you want to walk let us know.

I have started doing WW again . I believe the more people I tell the more motivated I will be. Then it because something I have to stick with and be accountable for.

so once again I am so proud of Hallie and send her lots of best wishes and prayers!! GO Hallie and Hillary - you make of proud!

4 comments:

comeaux said...

those are super cute! You have to teach me how to make them for Landry.143

comeaux said...

oops sorry for the extra numbers :)

megan said...

You did a great job! You must have had a great teacher:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the support and encouragement! You are too sweet and were one of my main supporters throughout this whole event. I don't know what I would have done without your encouragement! You are wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Great motivator! Precious bows too, you are getting good!