Friday, October 26, 2007

more pictures




I love photobucket! So easy to use ya'll are going to get sick of seeing pictures of the Kids!

The ones of Jaxon and Katie are really to show Mara how cute Mya's clothes look on Katie - Thanks Mara!!

Then Katie's halloween dress. I just love that dress style.
and then the kids trick or treat bags. I had fun making those.

I forgot to tell ya'll I finally worked at the kids school as a sub. It was fun - a little over whelming at first - 12- 2 year olds that don't know you and the main teacher was who I was there for. We had some moments like when we did not know if we could give a child something because of his allergies and was crying because he wanted what everyone else had. Anyway it all worked out in the end. the kids liked me so that was good.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Taking on the role of the teacher makes everything fall into perspective...sometimes I wish more parents would step in & experience what the teachers go through on a daily basis no matter what age they teach...

miss you!!
Love the pics of Katie & Jaxon.
I loved 50 definitely & I'll scan through again & tell you the others I like...