Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Magnolia Mound Plantation



















We went to Magnolia Mound Plantation today to take some pictures for Katie - Thanks Vonnie for the gift cert for the pictures - once they are online i will put a link so you can see them. These are a few I took after the session was over.

It was a really pretty place so I would love to go back and take more pictures.
It was hot! Jaxon found a frog so Anna-Karin got a lot of pictures with him playing with the frog - should be super cute.
I also went to the open house for St. Theresa's Pre-K . It is werid I almost feel like I am cheating on Jaxon's school that he is in now since I am looking into another school. He can go there next year but I really want to get him in for K so I need to start now. enough babble for now

1 comment:

megan said...

I'm sure the pictures will turn out great...still doing well with the blog. Now I just need to work on getting photos onto the laptop.