Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1st day as temp

Today was my first day as a temp for an assistant at the preschool. For it only being 4 hours it is a really long day! The class is between 11 and 16 "friends"
They are a very spirited group. OK really only 4 take up most of your time reminding them what is expected. No hitting, pinching, kicking - you know the little things. I don't know how long I will be doing this. The Assistant is helping her mother while she is ending her battle with cancer. so for her sake only I hope I have this for a while.
Last week I was so busy with taken pictures of Erik's rescue team compete against 4 other Shell teams. It was really fun. Erik was the tied up and droped 4 floors in a basket. That was a little weird to see because you really have to trust the team! We had fun but is was really long 13 hour days.

off to bed yes that is right 9:15 and I am going to bed!

No comments: