Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wednesday

OK let see how did today go - it sucked. OK it is better now that I am with my own kids. Really makes me happy to have my children.
The morning started with a 50 min drive - yes that is right is normal takes me 20 but because of the time of day it was 50!!
The one"friend" pinched another "friend so hard he broke the skin on her arm.
snack went Well. Even KK is getting use to seeing me so she was not upset when we were in the snack room at the same time.
Now we are in the class room. we had some fighting but it was alright we had to take turns with the play pizza and the bost but besides that we did alright.
circle time was alright besides the friends did not listen and were rolling around while the teacher was trying to do her morning lesson.
The to the gym to practice for the Thanksgiving feast on Friday. their intrest was lost and we stoped practicing and ran after some balls - the teacher in charge actually had another class leave and skip their practice so we could get some of the entergy out! Then we had a baby fight. yeah that was fun!
I had to remove one friend from the group no less then 5 times today for hitting, pushing and kicking.
The funniest part of the day was when the lead teacher said as I was walking out the door - I think today went well! They had a good day!!!!

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT A GOOD DAY?

any way I think I am the laugh of the other teachers - I am asked all day how am I doing and to hang in there. One actaully asked me if I needed the money that bad or did I not know what I was getting into! I just smiled and said I really don't need money that bad!

So we will see how tomorrow goes. I am here to help till the Assistant can come back or I start drinking when I get home - today I actually smiled when I realized I had some to mix my drink in!! anyway I am done bitching.
I am not unhappy with job just the kids! but that is alright it is not forever. I know I should not bitch because I did do this to myself!

2 comments:

mamaof3girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamaof3girls said...

Sounds like you need to use the gift certificate for the pedicure! I hope they are better behaved today!