Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things kids know

Yesterday while we were at the Dr for Katie- Jaxon said Mommy I know how to spell Wyatt (who is a friend from school) Now I knew could recognize his name but I did not know he could spell it - and he did correctly with out asking what comes next!!
now his spelling voicab is up to 5 words that I know of - I don't know if that is good but I am pretty excited about that!
Katie's check up went fine - she is 23 lbs 9 oz (between 25 & 50%) and she is 32 inches (a little under 50%). We go back in 3 weeks for Jaxon's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute and too tiny! How funny - your blog made me think - I couldn't tell you how many things Tommy can spell- I never thought of quantifying it!

MeMe said...

I think it is because he is into spelling right now is the only reason I know - he wants to know how to spell everything.