Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Comeaux Christmas

This time of year I really do love being a large close extended family! We had a great time at the family party and I actually got 2 presents that I will use - OK Erik got one that we can use for the cats to drink out and I got the 2008 cooking light cookbook!!
Amy(Katie's Godmother and my Goddaughter) got Katie a super cute dress and an art kit that she is going to love. Santa gave Jaxon a set of pirate figurines and Katie got some dress up shoes which she had to put on right then. She actually took off her shoes to try on her new ones! But she would not go to Santa - cried and held on really tight! Maybe next year. Jaxon had a blast playing with all his cousins and extended cousins.
Amanda's Mom bought all the girls the pillowcase dresses. Thanks Margo!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! The kids had so much fun. Cute picture of the 6 of them!