Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years Eve

Well the year is almost over and what a year it has been - started off really sad saying good-bye to some life long friends but the year ended much better then it started. As I get ready for the new year I thrown around some resolutions and finally decided on one - to get healthy. Not just weight but with everything in life - so I will let you know how that goes.
I did find a cool website that I wanted to share - it is called
photojojo.com it has all sorts of projects you can do with your photos I am very excited to try some of them like the photo journal of you new years resolution and the 365 photo year - where they want you to take a photo everyday so you can get better at taken pictures! That may be a hard one but still very cool idea.
I hope everyone is having a fun and safe New Years Eve - Everyone is sleeping in my house but me and the dogs that are scared to death of all the fireworks!
I don't think I told most of you but we ended up getting rid of Nurple our black and white cat - my Aunt Beth took him to become an outside cat. He would not adjust to our new house and would pee everywhere! It has been 6 months and he just would not stop, even the vet said it was probably behavioral so now he is living in the country!
Ok I am just going on and on about things that pop in my head so I am going to go - Happy New Year! I am looking forward to 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Sounds like y'all had a Great New Years! Happy New Year!!!!