Friday, December 21, 2007

Last minute

I hate to say it but I am going to be a last minute shopper! I was wrapping everything tonight and found out Jaxon does not have enough for Christmas. I think when I was shopping I stopped buying him stuff because He had so much stuff at home - well most of that was for his birthday so now I have to go out and get him something else - which is no big deal he has been asking for 2 things so I will just go get them. I had to put away 3 things of KK's - good thing her birthday is coming up in April. Just trying to be fair and keep the $$ amount about the same. Plus Jaxon is at that age where he would notice if he got 3 things and Katie got 7.
KK opened one of Jaxon's gifts tonight when I was ran downstairs for a minute ( the gifts and tree are upstairs so she would not mess them, they are only upstairs when we are- most of the time). Jaxon was so excited to see the trucks until I told them that was his present from KK and he had to wait till Christmas to open it.
OH well I guess that is all for now!

No comments: