Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy update #2

You are right you did not see # 1 that is because it went away while I was typing it - and it was long! I think laptops have a mind of their own and get rid of things at random!
Anyway - Dad is doing good. When Bobby and I left his was coming in and out of sleep and talking crazy. This was not always the case. He was fine after surgery then he ate and drank too quickly and made himself sick so they gave him a dose of fenagrin(sp?) and that was it. he started talking crazy and then fell asleep - Mom was out of the room during this so when she got back from getting her food, she was a little confused with Bobby and me laughing.
The infection was not as bad as they thought so that was good. She did drill 2 holes into his bone so for the next 2 weeks he is not allowed to put pressure on his foot - for those of you that know my dad I give him 2 days before he is going crazy.
Dad should be home tomorrow!
Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments: