Wednesday, October 29, 2008

one of those weeks!

Have you ever had a week that was so overwhelming that you had to laugh - will this is mine and it is only Wednesday!
Monday Jaxon walked out of our house and was crying at the neighbors house for Erik at 1:30am! We think he was sleep walking then woke up while he was at Misty's house. We will never know for sure but we dead bolt the doors now and turn the alarm on so it sounds as soon as a door is opened. The Dr said he would grow out of it and just try to keep him inside away from danger!
Tuesday both kids got the flu shot
Wednesday - my dad went to the Dr and has an infection in his leg that has be cleaned, removed, what ever they do to that. They are going to do the surgery tomorrow. They are not sure what they will find when they go in so pray for the best!! He may also have a blood clot around the spot. His leg bone is fractured and the infection may or may not have entered the bone. Crazy. I know I should be worried but I don't know what to be worried about. Anyway my neighbor is going to watch the kids so I can go sit with my mom during the operation.
So we will see what tomorrow brings.
I am also going to a haunted house tonight (it has been a long time) and this one is rated #1 "The 13th Gate, in Baton Rouge, has been ranked as the #1 best haunted attraction in America by the editors of Hauntworld: the haunted attraction industry's leading trade publication and haunted house website." It better be for $20 a piece!

Don't forget to pray for my Dad!

1 comment:

comeaux said...

You guys will be in our prayers tomorrow. Please keep us updated.