Wednesday, October 08, 2008

what we have been up to

I know it is almost time for the next weekend. But things have been busy like in every ones life! Erik made it home Friday so we are all happy about that. Jaxon and him started butting heads right away! But now that he has been home a while everything is getting back to normal I think.
I worked the fair on Sunday for Jaxon's school The 1st job was great. Worked with a few good people and we talked the whole time. Learned a few things about the school that I did not know so over all that was a good 4 hours. I did get to see Jaxon fair act. They sung - Hey Hey we're the Monkeys - very cute. Jaxon even went on one of the big rides alone. It was a spinning one but I insisted he ride it and nobody else had a ride bracelet so he did it by himself. He is growing up to fast!
The next job SUCKED. It was the prize booth. The job itself was not bad, it was that they were out of everything the kids wanted! The prizes were just stuff. worthless stuff that were going to break as soon as they got home. But it made the kids happy so I guess that is what counted.

Ok back to getting KK ready for school.

No comments: