Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

OK so I was so excited about my $40 that I forgot about today. My family got together today for my Dad's b-day we had a really good time and very little melt downs from the kids. We decided after dinner to play out side with some stuffed tigers and a parachute the kids loved it, we would make the tigers fall off and they had to get them. We hide under it and just had some good old fashion non electronic fun! Lots of laughter and the best part was all 6 kids could play!
Then Jaxon and I went to our first of many parties at Jump n Jive. I was talking to a mom and come to find out she was my student teacher in English when I was a Sr at McKinley! Thank goodness she did not remember me. It is just funny how 18 years ago she was my teacher and now we have a child in the same class. I thought she looked familiar but never in a million years would I have guessed that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun! We had a great time, such nice weather too!