Sunday, September 28, 2008

weekend fun


The weekend is over and we had a blast with this one. Friday my dad turned 61 so me and the kids spend all day with him. We helped him pick-up some of the trees from the storm. KK was so cute helping MaMere load the mini truck. We went to Chris' Speciality Meat and got the best meat and chicken. I was really happy with the food we got, I am looking forward to trying everything.

Saturday The kids and I went to see Tommy play soccer. The kids enjoyed being out side. We went to the Jr. Leagues Christmas Shopping thing and left very quickly - 4 kids and breakable things just do not mix - what were we thinking. We then went to the swamp on ULL's campus and watched the alligators, fish and turtles for a while.
Then we went and relaxed at Hallie's house. Hallie and I took the first step in our journey to the Dallas 3-day and signed up. So I am ready to fund raise $2300.00 so if anyone knows some one who wants to sponsor me or buy some of the things I am selling to raise money let me know. I am going to sell the key chains and little girl purses. I have already made $40 (actually it was $25.00 in sales and the rest was just donated) so I am really close to my goal, OK not really but I did get really excited about my first $40!! I'll post pictures soon so if you have a B-day party or a girlfriends party you need a little gift for. The key chains also make great teacher gifts!!
Once I learn more about the website I will share my site with everyone. But now it is time for bed since tomorrow starts week 3 with out Erik (hopefully he will be home Friday). I need my sleep!

1 comment:

EriK said...

I like meat... and I love my chil'rens... but not in the same way.