Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things are good

People have been asking how me and the kids are doing. We are fine. Erik has already said that the project is going to take longer then 3 weeks so it is now really an open ended trip. We have not changed much of what we did before just missing one person. Oh I have not cooked a full meal but we have been eating dinner just quick things the kids like - mac and cheese for example, I think we may have Tacos tomorrow. Jaxon has gotten 3 supers this week so that has been great. He is also testing out of his white belt this Saturday and is really excited to move up to the yellow. KK loves her dance class.
The neighbors have been great - earlier this week Eric cut the grass and today he was teaching Jaxon how to golf. Misty and I have just been watching the girls fight, I mean play. We did decide to put up a gate between the 2 yards but have the handle low enough that the kids can open it.
I talked to Megan and they are doing good. Ready to come home but they still have no power thanks to IKE. They are staying at a friends house on a ranch. Today they went to a drive through animal park. They plan on coming home Saturday since the insurance guy will be there and Megan has to work on Monday.
I'll update later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good! Glad they are good! I do special things when Bobby's gone just to make it not so bad. You know? It works out - pizza picnics are the best! They love that! Keep your chin up, you are doing great!