Monday, January 26, 2009

3 shots and a mammogram and it is only Monday

So how was your Monday? Mine was good. I went to get my for Rio - still waiting on that passport but I have no doubt it will get here in time.Please please.
Then after my shots I was driving by the hospital so I decided today was as good as any to get my Mammogram. Since I am 35 I needed to get my baseline done. It was not bad. I was kinda scared because I did not know what to expect but once I was there, I was reading my walker handbook for the 3 day - encouragement maybe - it was fast and easy. It did not hurt me, not the best feeling but the shots were worse! The tech did tell me not to be alarmed if they call me back. That 90% of the baseline people get called back because they are very cautious since they have nothing to compare it to and they want to get a really good baseline. She did say if I was called back I would know after the next scans what was the problem if any!
Erik just got Jaxon and he had a super day so everyone is happy and doing great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does that mean you are squished for the year? Glad to hear it wasn't soo bad!

MeMe said...

for 5 years unless something goes wrong....