Thursday, March 26, 2009

driving day!

Today started at 7:30 when I left to take Jaxon to school, I headed to KK's school since I was meeting Jaxon at the Elmo live at 9:15. Surely I had enough time since I would be at KK's school at 8:30 and then downtown which should take no more then 20 min. Well since a storm came through last night and lights were out I did not get to KK's school till 9:25 yes that is right I left Jaxon's school at 7:45 - 1 1/2 plus to get make a 30 min drive. Then I did not get into the parking garage till 10:00. Thank goodness the show started at 10:30.
But it did not stop there - We could not find Jaxon, and the mom and son he was with - it took of around 15 min. the teacher kinda got upset about it but everything one was fine. So at half time Jaxon and a few other boys were ready to go but acted very well till it was all over. Jaxon left on the bus and I meet them at the school, checked out Jaxon and headed to pick-up KK with 5 minutes to spare before I was late (again).
Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: