Monday, March 09, 2009

Still here

OK Megan asked if I was still going to blog even though Erik took his down - yes yes yes. I have been so busy trying to get back to life that the computer time was one thing I gave up. But now things are close to normal so Here I am.
Erik is still in Brazil - the plan is till the 30th so we will see.
Jaxon is acting out - sad faces in school for just not listening.
Katie is fine, she is so proud of her new earrings. She told everyone today at school how she has diamonds. That's my girl - loves jewels!



I have tried to explain what a "float" looked like in the street parades in Rio
This was it

then people walked or danced around in front and behind it - very strange. I will take New Orleans Mardi Gras over Rio any day. Don't get me wrong I am glad I went but I think New Orleans is more my style.



This was the view from our hotel room.

No comments: