Thursday, March 19, 2009

what I have learned

In the past to days I have learned alot -
If you do not add coffee but you add the water you get crap when you run the coffee pot. So yesterdays waste becames todays crap if you hang on to it! throw it out and start over the day will run so much better!
That digging a garden yourself is so much better then waiting for someone else to do it for you! I actually enjoyed it once I figured out the best and easiest and safest for my back way. I did not get much done since i am going to work at the school at noon but I really had fun. I did a lot of thinking with out realizing it. Go ahead and laugh but when I was done a lot of things were clearer and that is just wonderful!!
Plus I realized that even though I say Erik will be home in 2 weeks it is now less then 2 weeks! Yeah so the kids can stop asking if it is time to go pick up Daddy!

need to run! Have a great day

No comments: