Monday, January 11, 2010

week in review

Well I would like to say we are back in the swing of things after the holidays but that would be a lie! The kids are back at school today after a day off on Friday because it was too cold - I think it was colder this morning and everything was covered in ice but I do not make the rules! Erik is on a plane heading to Texas for 2 weeks on the rig, he has been off work since mid November so I am sure he is going to have a shock when he gets to work!
We signed up for a new gym today, should be fun... On Saturday they have a class for the kids so they can get some fun exercise also, that is one way to get me in the gym on Saturday also! They have a pool which is the main reason we picked this one. I plan on going tomorrow after bring Katie to school.
I am back on track today, well minus the exercise, after eating like crap this weekend. But I did enjoy the food! The Rum House is so good, I think I like it so much is because it is different! Plus I got to see Amy and Kelly. Found out Jene is having her baby tomorrow! So the Comeaux family grows again - yeah! I even went into McDonald today to use the restroom and walked out with out buying anything - yeah me!!

No comments: