Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things forgotten

Today at the gym I realized how much I hated the stationary bike! I only lasted 8 minutes before I switched to something else. I really really do not like riding a bike that goes no where, but I love the treadmill because it will make you walk faster with out being able to slow down (unless you want to be thrown off)

Eating healthy can be really yummy! I made turkey tacos for dinner and instead of using a taco shell I put mine over spinach leaves (which I love - fresh baby spinach - yum yum)with the taco sauce, black olives, and sour cream - once again yum yum!

I don't like king cakes that are too sweet! I went to wholly donut to get one because I have been told by many people they are great - I do not agree at all! Even my kids wanted to know why this one did not have the pretty sugar on it. SO next time I will get the ones from Whole foods which has the best king cake I have tasted in a really long time! Plus theirs cost way too much!

No comments: