Saturday, April 17, 2010

here we go again

ok so those who know me know I struggle with my weight over and over again - I try and fail to get back to where I was before getting pregnant with Jaxon. SO I am ready to try this roller coaster ride again! I have signed up for weight watchers online - again - and they have an app for that.
I have all my cookbook ready and I am about to send all my favorite candy away -which has been my down fall since Easter. Monday is the day - why Monday and not today - another excuse what else would it be. Tommy's party is tomorrow and we will be in Lafayette all day.
I plan on using the blog as a sounding ground and a place to goto when I need to do something with my hands instead of eating. I also know that not many people read this any more so I am pretty safe on who is actually going to read about my struggles. I know some people do not have to worry about this struggle and have others things they are going through. I am lucky this is really all I have to worry about and I count my blessings everyday that I am not worried about my children's heart like one of my mommy friends has to deal with, or the death of a child who's would be fourth birthday is coming up next week, or if a pregnancy is going to last the full 40 weeks or even through the weekend. I am very lucky in life and very grateful for what I have. I want to loss weight not for my kids and husband but for myself. I have been on a pitty pot this past week and I need to get off and get moving.
so here I go again. On Monday I will start posting my daily goals and any new foods or what ever - read if you want but these are my ramblings.....

2 comments:

Megan LaBauve said...

I keep reading the blogs...but Facebook has runied our blog community. I started again because I want to get a book made of my blog and if I only post to Facebook then the pictures and comments disapear.

I feel your pain with weight...I am on my count down to begin again:-) I will be right there with you very soon!

mariposa77 said...

Okay - so interestingly enough I decided to check in and see who posted. I miss our blogs too. Weight is something we all struggle with - it's not fun and we are here for you sista!

Oh and on that note, Bobby and I are keeping to our Lenten resolutions - mainly. Tomorrow when you come over we are grilling chicken and having salad. The kids get corndogs and macnchees b/c that's what Tommy wanted. GO MEME!!!!