Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday no it's wednesday

Things are going good! I am so loving the new hungry girl cookbook, tried another breakfast today - apple scramble - very good! Last night I made beef and beans taco - yes I ate beans, once again very good but that was out of the WW take-out cookbook! So much better then just regular tacos. I think you could even use the meat/bean mixture as a dip!
I think if I have a weak moment all I need to do is go try on clothes or just go look in the mirrors in the dressing rooms! 2 stores and 2 very depressing looks in the mirror! And yet today I am wasting time instead of working out! I am not sure why but I really have no desire to get up and work out :( I will do something today just not sure what that is - may Just Dance will come in today and I will do that or I will breakdown and get on the machine. (just found out that it wont be here till next week :( - so much for doing that today!)
Looks like Erik is going to be leaving sometime in the first week of May. I have lots of things planned for the kids this summer so hopefully they will stay busy enough not to miss him too much! This weekend we are going to spend the night in New Orleans and have a family fun weekend. They love the aquarium and the bugs.
We also set the wii up for netflix! so excited about that! The kids love being able to pick their own movies that way.

1 comment:

comeaux said...

just dance is awesome fun! you will love it. come see us this summer!!! Plan on coming and staying the night with us one night and swimming. the kids would have a blast.