Tuesday, April 27, 2010

wrong time??

I am having a hard time this week! After the trip to New Orleans which was tons of fun for the family but not soo great for the eating, I have not been able to really get back on track - Today I did good, I think but I did not write anything down, just did it in my head. Then tomorrow we have dinner for a friends b-day(which should be fine just need to plan) and Sunday is Erik's going away crawfish boil which means beer which does nothing to help my weight AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Excuses and more excuses I know. Oh Saturday is Jazz fest - yeah that is bad, we get to go to the Shell tent and they never have healthy food and free beer. Oh well I will make it through this weekend and start again, but I will stay on track except for the above mentioned excuses!

No comments: