Monday, April 19, 2010

good start

So today I did really well! I ate my points, I think I drank all my water - I did not use my normal cup so I am just guessing but the amount of bathroom trips would tell me I did have enough. I am loving the new Hungry Girl cookbook! So far I have liked everything I tried out of the cookbook. Tonight we had chicken seasoned with a Rachel Ray recipe - I ate my with onions, peppers, and spinach leaves, with Feta and Balsamic dressing - yummy yummy. We had strawberry and blue berry smoothies after school and I started the day with French toast in a mug (new cookbook). I also did 45 min on the elliptical while watching New Moon.
Now I want to see results! I know that is silly but come on I want results now!! I know I know I did not gain all the weight back in one day so I need to be realistic
Jaxon threw a fit about going to TKD tonight so I told him he could quit after the contract is up - which is in Oct. He started his new class today so he came home all excited and told me he did not want to quit. He enjoys going it is just the getting there and leaving his friends in the neighborhood that he does not like. I can't blame him for wanting to stay and play but I makes life hard when the kids around us are not on the same schedule as us!
That is all for now - i am going to find out what is going on in the book I am reading now - Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

No comments: