Monday, January 17, 2011

what am I doing???

I am driving myself crazy - that is what I am doing! I need to figure out a lot of things, how do get rid of more stuff without feeling guilty that I am giving away so much money. How not to yell at my kids and how to raise kids that will listen! And not just listen when I yell. How to stick with a healthy eating plan!!!! This is the big one. I have the workout thing down, I work out 5 times a week, 6 times last week. But I will not stick to a eating plan. I love WW, I know it works but for some reason I will not do it. I already have plans to start again tomorrow. I am going to get some more fruits and veggies and running shoes after I workout tomorrow. I did really well when Megan and I did our little game but as soon as we stopped I stopped. Why do I need a something like that, why isn't being healthy good enough? WHY WHY WHY?????
Tomorrow is a new day. I have things in place to make it a successful day - I can do this

No comments: