Saturday, July 30, 2011

A little too late

Here is the ring Erik gave me back in April. He had bought me the diamond around our 10year anniversary. I did not know how I wanted it set so it sat in my jewelry box till I felt we had the money to go and get the diamond set. We found this setting, he loved it so we set the diamond. I was so excited, I love this ring, I love that I was able to set the diamond in something that would show it off.
I did not show off the ring when I got it, I did not post it on Facebook and I did not post it on this blog and I did not run around bragging about it - that is not me. I should have because that is what he wanted me to do, he did not tell me this but I should have known. Instead my silence was taken to mean I did not care, I did not love the ring, I did not appreciate what was done for me. I still wear the ring and will continue to wear the ring. I don't know how to take it off. I still have faith and hope that time will heal.



I ask my self why am I posting some of this stuff on my blog - hopefully it can save someone else. I don't know what to do this is something I never wanted to learn about much less actually live through.
Just some crazy rants

No comments: