Monday, July 25, 2011

Up and down

So today was full of a lot of ups and downs! Now that more people know what is going on I am seeing how many people love me and want to help me! I truly am blessed. My parents were super supportive! My sister-in-laws are there for me and my friends are checking on me to make sure I am making it through the day. Both my brothers are full of advise, support, and love! I am finding out that I even have a support system at the gym with people I have only known a few months! I can not express how much all of you mean to me. This is going to be hard no matter how it turns out and I can not thank you enough.
At first I was embarrassed - how could this happen to me but I am learning that life happens and we pay for our mistakes and missteps. The more I learn the more I truly believe this was unavoidable. Now I have to be strong and hold my head high and move on. I need to better myself for my sake and the sake of our children. I need to be strong and make the right choices and not make any rash decisions. I need to figure out the next step and not be afraid to make and I need to be strong

Thank you all for being here for me!!


Yeah life!

No comments: