Monday, February 25, 2008

just another day

Not to much to update. We had a great weekend. The Labauves came in for a visit. Saturday we also had some Friends we knew from Va. come over, so we had a fun busy weekend with everyone. Sunday was spent cleaning up. We realized the kids have way to much stuff so we went through and got rid of a lot of things. Erik even steam cleaned the whole house!
We have been playing outside with this great weather! Today The kids and I hung out with the neighbors for a few hours - this is what I wanted in a neighborhood. I love it, we have great neighbors.
Now that things are slowing down a bit I am starting to think of KK's birthday and trying to figure out what I am going to do. I am thinking a BBQ but I am a little worried about the rain. So we will just have to see.
Like a said just another day nothing much just enjoying life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good time and got to visit - now take it easy! You need to rest that toe! :-)