Thursday, February 28, 2008

LOOKS GOOD!

I went to the Dr today, he said my toe looks really good so I was released from the boot - sorta, I am either suppose to have my boot on or a tennis shoe. I have noticed that my toe hurts from not wearing the boot because of the pressure but he said it would get get better. I still have to take it easy for the next month. No bare feet just in case I stub my toe - he said I would shatter it again. SO I am happy!
We also went to see Jene today. Jaxon did really good at the dentist he let her look and use the pointy tool that checks for cavities (he had none) even KK let her count her teeth after seeing how Jaxon did it. Jene even painted his teeth with fluoride (no more trays you keep on and no more waiting an hour to drink something!) Yes she used a paint brush to brush it on - he did not like the taste but that was alright.
Here is a picture Erik took of KK - I thought it turned out super cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute - great picture!

mamaof3girls said...

He he he, I'm memeing you. The rules are in my latest post http://crazyinlouisiana.blogspot.com/
Have fun!