Thursday, February 14, 2008

More about the Toe

I'm sure you are getting sick of reading about my toe but here is the lastest update. The bone I thought was just fractured was actually shattered like I was told the first time, but the bones did not move so it is healing well. The dislocation is setting good so I was able to keep the splint off or may be the splint was left off because it cut 2 groves into the top of my toe! It looked GROSS today when they took the splint off. I took a picture but it is too gross to show. SO I am still in the walking boot, I go back in 2 weeks to take more x-rays. The Dr still wants me to sleep in the boot which I never did but now that the splint is off I have no way to protect it so I got a sleeping boot for some other foot problem to see if it protects it enough. He said all it will take is one wrong hit on my toe and everything we did would be undone - that was enough to scare me!

I made carrot cake cakeballs for for V-day he and the kids said they were really good. I used the candy melt instead of the almond bark.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

recipe please!

MeMe said...

I'll add it to the cookie crack - they are so good and so easy to make different flavors!