Wednesday, April 13, 2011

21 days!

Just brought Erik to the airport now we have 21 days till he is home. Yeah for last trip to Qatar - now lets see where this takes us.

So for the next 21 days I will be working hard following the Art of Strength program at Foxy's so far it is kicking my Ass but I am hanging in there. Today there was only one exercise I could not do - in either form, but that is alright I just need to strengthen my core and I will concur that one as well. I am actually a little (very little) disappointed I will miss the gym for 5 days, only because I know it will be really hard when I go back after Easter by then we will be Half way done with Erik's trip!
Anyway Yeah for 21 days!

1 comment:

mariposa77 said...

Woo hoo!!!!! SO happy... and by the way I usually gain a pound a day at family weekend, but we are supposed to behave this time. We can add some working out in the mornings if you would like...