Monday, April 11, 2011

got my ass kicked today

SO today at the gym we meet with a trainer - Erik and I - boy did she kick my ass. But it felt really good when it was done. There was one exercise I could only do 8 reps of, so sad. But after it was said and done I signed up for semi-private training. They are groups of 2 to 4 people but if no one wants to be there when you are there then it becomes private training even though you are paying semi-private price! Yeah Foxy's. We played with kettle bells and ropes today. The ropes are not as easy as they look. But I am done looking and feeling like this so instead of putting this off till Aug like Erik and I talked about we went ahead and signed me up today. I go Wednesday for my first training. I told the trainer today that I was not going to like her.
Last week I had Erik telling me what to do and setting up the machines for me. I even told Megan I was lazy and was not going to be doing the weights while Erik was gone, well now that is not true because the trainers well hover over me and make sure I get things done. Pray my back holds up to this! I am excited - bring the pain trainer lady!

No comments: